The holiday season is fast approaching – what kind of exciting events do you have to look forward to on your social calendar?
Christmas and New Year’s is a time for parties, dinners, get togethers, nights out and other events – so get dolled up in your best outfit and have fun with your family and friends!
Here at Red Splash Boutique we know that your holiday plans are very diverse – some of you will be heading to a very glamorous dinner while others will be hosting a house party, or going on a tropical getaway, or hitting the nightclubs. No matter what your plans are for Christmas, we have the perfect dress for you.
First, we’ll offer you some tips to keep in mind when you are selecting your ideal Christmas dress. Then, we will introduce you to five truly stunning dresses that are currently available at Red Splash Boutique that will knock your socks off.
Tips for Choosing Your Ideal Dress
Here are some important tips to keep in mind when it comes to choosing the right dress for your holiday occasion:
- Is there a dress code stated on the invitation? Make sure that you check, so that you don’t choose something that is inappropriate for the event. You don’t want to be the only one in a cocktail dress while everyone else is wearing evening gowns.
- Who will be at the event? If you are going to a corporate Christmas party with all of your co-workers you might want to avoid wearing something that is too racy or sexy, as this will not give off a professional vibe.
- It’s Christmas, so when you are choosing your outfit make sure that you opt for something with a little bit extra sparkle or glam than usual. Tis the season to go a little bit above and beyond your everyday style and feel extra gorgeous!
- If you are going to the event with a few of your girlfriends, find out what they are wearing. If they are all wearing short cocktail dresses, or long evening gowns, or even dark jeans with a stylish top, you can coordinate with them and avoid looking out of place.
- Think about the weather. If you are going out on a cold evening you might want to wear a long sleeved dress with tights and a fur wrap. If you are spending Christmas in a warm destination you can bare your legs in a short and strappy dress and enjoy the balmy air.
- What colour is the most flattering on you? Think about your skin tone and hair colour and select a colour that will look the best on you.
- Is the colour in season? Pale colours and pastels are usually more appropriate for spring and vibrant colours are worn in summer. During the winter season it’s time for bold colours, jewel tones and dark tones. Of course, fashion rules can be broken – so it’s more important that the dress is flattering on you.
- Make sure that you feel comfortable in the dress. Sometimes it’s fun to wear something that is a little different than you would normally choose, but if you feel that it is too dark, too loud, too tight, etc. then you will feel self-conscious all night. Make sure that you feel beautiful and can hold your head up high with confidence in the dress.
Take a look at our gorgeous selection of dresses and you will find something elegant and chic to wear at any occasion. Here are some gorgeous examples:
Rose Backless Dress – Perfect for a Formal Party
This truly stunning dress is strapless and buttons up around the neck with a zipper up the side, creating a very elegant and sultry look. It will hug the curves of your body like a glove, so you are sure to turn heads when you walk in the room. The dress flares at the bottom and swishes the ground, creating a very elegant silhouette. It would be perfect for a New Year’s Eve or Christmas Party and could also be worn to a wedding, a prom or any other formal occasion.
Izabel Dress – Perfect for a Sophisticated Dinner
If you are looking for something suave and elegant to wear to a sophisticated dinner at a fine restaurant, this dress is ideal. It has long crochet sleeves and a deep V-neck and the crochet design offers interesting texture to the fabric. The cut is very flattering and although the dress is short, the long sleeves balance it out and make it feel elegant and sophisticated.
Kayla Dress – Perfect for a Work Party
When you want to look your best at a work party, this dress is perfect. It is made from beautiful stretchy and soft faux suede fabric and it has bustier push up cups to help create the perfect hourglass silhouette. This sultry strapless dress is a classic and you will look truly stunning any time you wear it.
Rachel Dress – Perfect for a Nightclub or a House Party
This dress is quite the playful and flirty little number – it has a sweet lace and crochet pattern in the front, yet the back has a dramatic backless design. It would be the ideal sweet and cute dress for a house party, but it would also be great for dancing the night away in a nightclub.
Abby Dress –Perfect for a Vacation Destination
If you are travelling somewhere sultry and hot during the Christmas holidays, this sexy little dress is a great option. It has a beautiful blue hue and a striking floral design that will be very eye catching. Also, it features a very deep v-neck and a flared bottom, so its unique shape will capture a lot of attention.
So, what are your holiday plans? Take a look at these stunning dresses on the website and decide which of them is right for you for whatever events you will be attending this holiday season.